- Us: Jeff Sacco and Linda Sasenick are both non-smokers — we’ve been long term house sitting, including dog sitting and cat care, as a kennel alternative, for almost ten years. We travel regionally, and sometimes nationally between sits, focusing on longer term travel needs which often aren’t suitable for local sitters or kennels. You can read our testimonials at the “Letters of Reference” tab. (and if you’d like the more expanded story, just go to the “About Us” tab.)
- Services: Our focus is longer term (a few weeks or more), “in your home,” pet care, as a kennel alternative. We provide loving care for your pets in their home environment, where they can have the fun and comfort of their normal routines and schedules, so that while you’re away, all they’ll be missing is you! 🙂
- Rates: We charge a daily base rate of $65/day, which includes one pet. We charge an additional $10/day for a second dog (total $75 for two dogs). Additional dogs are $5/day each, cats are $5/day (e.g. 1 dog 1 cat is $70/day, 2 dogs 1 cat is $80/day, 3 cats $75/day – please contact us if there’s any confusion – higher rates apply for major holiday periods – please contact us for a quote).
Our standard rates include “typical” household and pet care (watering container plants, collecting mail, walking/hiking with dogs, cleaning litter boxes, and the like) — if there are additional pets, special house, yard or pet needs, please contact us to discuss.
- A booking is confirmed upon payment of a 50% deposit.
- The balance can be paid on your departure date.
- Deposits become non-refundable 30 days prior to your departure. Because we focus on longer term stays, it is unlikely we would be able to replace your booking within 30 days.